Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fast Five

So I haven't done any design stuff since Saturday... really. But I did happen on this trailer for 'Fast Five', the fifth installment of the 'Fast And Furious' franchise. And I have to say, this is probably gonna be a crappy movie... but I still wanna see it!



The cars get me every time! I will admit to having watched the last one more than once!

Say what you will about me but I love cars and I love a good chase scene. In fact I will admit to digging through my dvd collection, pulling out 'Bad Boys II', putting the disk in my Xbox, and promptly skipping to the chase between the muscle cars, the Ferrari, and the big rig ("They throwin' cars! How am I not gonna see that!").... then turning off the movie and putting it away. I have done the same thing with 'Ronin' for the same reason despite the fact that the cars used in the chase are lame. 'Gone In Sixty Seconds' and the Steven McQueen classic 'Bullit' are also fav's.

-Jake

2 comments:

  1. I'll see Fast Five, if its like the last one it should be fairly good. Can't say I've ever put in a movie just to watch the chase scene though. "That one puckered up my butt hole!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you don't really admit is that you also love watching Twilight in the dark. With a snuggie.

    ReplyDelete