Friday, December 10, 2010

Zoomed through it...

*cough*dork*cough*

In spite of the lame post title, I did just crank out a website design and partial coding for a company called ZoomLm, you can find them by clicking here.

I designed the logo and the site and, as I mentioned, I also code the basic site. This project, from start to finish took just over a week including waiting for approval from the various business partners. 

Here is a screen shot of the site mockup done in Photoshop:












ZoomLm provides lead management for small business.


Other note, I'm working on a site for an interior design company called 'Creekside Interiors'. I will hopefully post a screen shot of my initial design when its ready for submission to the customer so look for that either later today or tomorrow.

-Jake

PS: I made some homemade fudge... and it is awesome to have a whole pan of fudge in your fridge for consumption at will!

No comments:

Post a Comment